Sunday, September 10, 2006

Now that i've thought about it, i DO have something to be proud and grateful for. For the past 365 days, these people and things have contributed to what made my year, well, my year. And as such, I think it would be best to mention them as a sort of thanks for it.
Let's start. (note: no heirarchy or order here. In order of convinience, I guess.)
1. Tropa ko, Tha Katipuneros, which is comprised of 9 great, beautiful, intelligent and talented people. These people have made my year, because I practically spent it with them. Some of them I've been friends with for around 2-3 years now, and two of them for like 5 years. I'm with them all the way to Alabang, Makati, Roxas, Paranaque, Baguio, different states of mind (nah, not like that.), through trouble, heartache, teen angst, birthdays, gigs, roadtrips, sunrises and sunsets. No need to explain further., baka lumaki lang ulo niyo. Mahala ko kayo, mga barumbado kayo. Haha.
Especially EZ and EJ, who put up with my annoying ranting about... stuff.... even on my off-est days, where I can go on and on and on talking sh*t about whatever it is. For the drives, the impromptu sessions, lahat!
2. My loving, ever supporting family. My sisters, I've gotten much closer to them this year than ever before, and my parents, who, also, have learned that i can treat them as friends. Also my cousins, I've gotten to know them more throughout the course of this year, and I'm happy that i did. My mom, for beating cancer. Ananda! For coming into our lives and enlightening us with the very few words she says!
3. Good Guys at Dukes. Mahal ko kayo, galing.
4. CISV had a big impact on me when I went to Thailand, and met people from different walks of life, literally, from all over the world.
There. That's what made up most of my year. Now it's 7am, I got home a couple hours ago. The fireworks here were crazy, now there's so much debris and gun powder lingering in the air that I feel like if I light a match, the entire village would explode. I hope to find some unlit crackers though. Anyway, I just came from makati. Really fun, I spent my new year with Sabs, Issa, Gisa, Danny, Patring and Sandro. Fun fun fun.
The statistics keep rising everytime I log into Cnn.com or read the newspaper. It's so hard to imagine that you're on a beautiful cruise, or just hanging in the beach when suddenly, a collossal wave comes in and destroys everything you own and everyone you love, which is the case. I wish I could help. I really want to. After watching all the videos and shots of the tsunami, it's almost empathic to go out and party now.
I'm beat. I need to sleep.
Now, for the ironic part...
Happy new year everybody!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger idnvolga said...

"Чертик" Тактика ловли и варианты игры.Ловля на чертика.Положение приманки в воде. Тактика ловли на чертика.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home